Marking and Traceability
Products manufactured by Tadiran Batteries are marked for the purpose of identification and tracing. Typically, the marking includes the battery type number, the lot number as well as the month and year of final inspection. The Figure shows an example for battery marking.
Explanation of the photo above:
Battery with type number (T), lot number (L) and date (D) of final inspection.
Orders should be made to the type number and termination.
Inquiries with respect to quality should make reference to the lot number.
Direct to Data Sheet
- Transport Regulations Overview
- Transport Regulations Road and Rail Transport
- Transport Regulations Air transport
- Transport Regulations Sea transport
- Technical Notice – Transport Regulations TLI-Batteries
- IATA Lithium Battery Guidance Document 2021