Tadiran Batteries’ corporate policy includes quality and environmental aspects as well as those of occupational and material safety.
• Long term corporate goals
The objective of our company is the development, manufacture and marketing of lithium batteries which are
considered as number one products by our customers. Through high efficiency and continual improvement of
our work we ensure the growth of our company, in the interest of our customers, our employees and our
This includes, under consideration of the effective regulations and laws, the continual improvement in such areas
as environment protection, quality and safety.
• Importance of quality
By quality we understand the fulfilment of the requirements and expectations of our customers, suppliers and
employees. The management and employees of Tadiran Batteries GmbH, as well of Friemann & Wolf
Batterietechnik GmbH, consider the quality of their products and services to be decisive for their continuing
• Environment and safety
Our company employs procedures that eliminate environment and safety risks for its employees, neighbourhood
and product users.
The fulfilment of legal and other regulations is considered as a minimum requirement.
• Responsibility of management and employees
Every employee takes on his share of responsibility in the process of continual improvement in our company. He orients his daily work by the expectations of his internal and external customers. This includes the demands of
economy, environment protection and safety. Every individual sets an example while achieving the quality and environmental targets. Leadership personnel supports and promotes measures and attitudes that are necessary to achieve the targets.
This is particularly supported by the implementation of the WORLD CLASS philosophy including workshops and internal audits within the group.
• Conduct periodic surveys of customer satisfaction
• Systematically analyze and improve the relations between internal customers and suppliers
• Systematically analysis of risks and chances
• Include external suppliers in the process of continual improvement on a basis of partnership
• Include external suppliers and subcontractors in our safety and environmental rules
• Provide and implement all required quality and environmental management procedures
• Periodically obtain ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 recertification
• Define annually measurable quality and environmental targets
• Review the management system on an annual basis
• Determine the requirements for environment protection and occupational safety
• Continually upgrade the qualifications of all employees by training and instruction
• Implement the WORLD CLASS philosophy and apply all necessary WORLD CLASS tools. These are e.g.
5S, TPM, SMED, OEE, JIT, VSM, PDCA, Kanban, visual management and problem solving teams
• Follow the company ‘Code of Ethics’
• Activate the suggestion system
• Implement suggestions for quality improvement
• Assess the environment, safety and quality related effects when introducing new products or processes.
• Advise customers on product properties with respect to the application, handling and disposal.
• Provide the technical documentation considering the effective regulations and laws.
• Provide all information to interested parties that is necessary to understand the environmental effects of
products and manufacturing procedures.
• Periodically review and improve procedures for the prevention of incidents and accidents.
Please insert your details and get our catalogue